Main types of cardboard are following:
- flat pasted.
There are three main types of cardboard:
SBB (SBS) - чsolid bleached board. Consist of 2-4 layers. Generally, both front side and wire side – enameled, which uses for producing of packing for luxurious perfumery, tobacco and food products.;
SUB - solid unbleached board. The reverse side of this type of cardboard also names as “kraft-reverse” as it has brown coloration. Application: packing of frozen and cooled products, cleansers, cereals, footwear, toys, cases for alcohol-free drinks etc.
FBB - box board or chrome-ersatz, intended for manufacturing of folding containers. Consist of 3-4 layers. Applicated in wellness and beauty industry, confectionary, pharmaceutical and tobacco industries.
WLC - consist of 3-4 layers, contains not less than 60% of recycled pulp. It is used for manufacturing of packing for frozen and cooled products, cereals, footwear, toys etc.
Paperboard packages main types classification
- Packing cardboard
- Cardboard for light industry and for printing industry
- Technical-grade cardboard for different purposes
- Structural building board
- Filter board
- Cardboard for car industry
- Other boards
- Transpost package of paper and cardboard
- Transport package of cardboard
- Returnable cardboard package
- Consumer package of paper and cardboard